Let's talk about business today. I am an entrepenuer through and through. I was raised by entreprenuers. I work in a family business to this day. In any given week, I want to start no less than 5 new businesses with my husband. Bless him.
So when I decided to start this blog, I knew I wanted it to be a business. I wanted it to serve YOU, bless YOU, but I also wanted it to be a business. It was a goal of mine. I don't waste my time on things that don't get me to my goals. I don't have time for that and I am guessing you don't either.
But then last fall I decided to take a chance and enroll Elite Blog Academy. I wasn’t sure I would learn anything new, but I decided to take the chance.
I am so glad I did!
Elite Blog Academy helped me to focus and spend my time doing things that actually GREW by blog. I am not spinning my wheels trying to figure out how to increase my page-views or grow my platform.
My biggest takeaway from Elite Blog Academy was how to use Pinterest effectively. Pinterest is one of the most powerful marketing tools we have as bloggers and business owners. We need to learn how to harness its power to grow our business and share our content.
In Elite Blog Academy, I learned
- how to make an image people would be drawn to and click on
- how to use my voice to create content people would connect with on Pinterest
- HOW and WHEN to use group boards to grow my content.
These strategies alone TRIPLED my traffic in a few weeks time. I was simply amazed.
But I have truly learned so much more than Pinterest through Elite Blog Academy. In fact, Brad and I have used it as a road map to build our business. We don't have time to test and test all the theories out there on the internet that promise BIG results.
We value our time and want to work efficiently. Elite Blog Academy helps us to do that. We both have jobs we love and run the Factory Media Network during the fringe hours of our life. We need a business plan that gives us 80% of the results in 20% of time.
What’s included with EBA?
Through a powerful combination of practical training videos, insightful handouts, purposeful assignments, and interactive live webinars, Elite Blog Academy will provide you with a concrete framework intended to help you refine your message, grow your audience, monetize your platform, and transform your blog into a successful and profitable business.
Through four powerful modules, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Create killer content that gets noticed and shared.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and instead learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
I've read a lot of blogging books and blog posts on how to start a blog and grow traffic in the last few years. Nothing compare to what I've learned in Elite Blog Academy. Ruth and her team know their stuff. The investment is worth it.
It is possible to create a successful business from a blog, and Elite Blog Academy share exactly how it's done, step-by-step.
Here is what the course includes:
- 12 Comprehensive Unit Videos
- 12 Detailed Unit Workbooks with Video Outlines
- 16 Powerful Handouts
- 30 Purposeful Assignments
- Additional Training Webinars
- Accountability & Community within a Private Forum
- An EBA mobile app to access the forum on the go
- A weekly newsletter for added encouragement & motivation
Elite Blog Academy is designed to be self-paced, but should not be completed in less than 12 weeks. Blogging is not for the faint of heart, and this course requires a willingness to buckle down and get to work. That said, for those who are willing to do the work, it also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Anyone who completes the course and has not seen measurable results in both traffic and income growth will get your money back, no questions asked. That’s a pretty incredible promise, but it means that you’ve literally got nothing to lose. Enrollment for Elite Blog Academy is extremely limited, and will only be open for five days, beginning today February 22nd! If you are ready to finally take your blog to the next level, sign up now to secure your spot!
The doors close on February 26, 2016. Hope to see you there!