Looking for the best gift guide for her? We put together some of our favorite things for the maker in your life. These Christmas gift ideas on a budget are awesome and budget-friendly. Our gift guide is full of cheap Christmas gift ideas for women that anyone would LOVE to receive.Read More
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
Do you have a bookworm in your life?
Someone who loves books and just can't enough good reads in his or her life
We've got you covered with the BEST gifts for the reader in your life.
CHARACTERS YOU WON'T FORGET
The best books are the ones that stick with you LONG after it is over. The characters that are rich and relatable. These three picks won't disappoint.
Does your bookworm love dark thrillers? These three books were released in 2017 and are SO GOOD! Dark stories that aren't overly graphic but oh so entertaining are the best thrillers.
MIND BENDING MYSTERIES
How about a good mysterty that keeps you guessing unitl the end? We love The Wife, The Maid, adn the the Misttreess and The Dry. Unforgettable characters and absolutely entertainign. You can't go wrong with these two books!
Twisty thrillers are my favorite (can you tell?). I love a book that throws a good twist just when you think you know exactly where it is going! Our favorite would be I Found You, followed closely by Lies She Told. Tana French is a fantastic author but The Tressaper is a long book. It is a commitment! Either way, your book lover will want these books!
BEAUTIFUL COFFEE TABLE BOOKS
I love a great colorful coffee table book! What I love, even more, is a beautiful coffee table book that encourages you to live a better life. These coffee table books promote beauty and purpose. Win-win!
MUGS AND MORE
Every book lover needs a good mug of coffee or tea. Right? We love these picks from Etsy. Support small business and drink your tea (or coffee) in style!
We love this journal for many reasons. The paper is graph paper not lined. LOVE! It comes in many colors and is leather bound. It bends and flexes for easy writing. For the price, it is a great gift!
Have you heard? Book darts are the new bookmark. Every reader needs book darts. These darts come in various finishes. We love them in bronze.
Don't forget the pens and highliighters! Pens make great stocking stuffers. My favorite pens are the paper mate pens below. I have ALL the colors and I'm not ashamed!
NEED MORE GIFT HELP?
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.
Do you have a great guy in your life? Stumped on what to give him this Christmas?
We've got your back. We've worked tirelessly combing the internet for the BEST gifts for him that won't break the bank. That's right, our gifts are amazing to give and won't break that bank.
On a budget but want to give GREAT gifts this year. We are with you. Here are some of the best gifts that he will be sure to love!
Let's go shopping!
EVERYDAY GIFTS HE WILL LOVE AND USE
2. Beard Oil is a fantastic gift for guys! We love this oil by Lone Woods. Brad tried beard wax a year a ago and LOVED it! This shop has a combo package with beard wax and beard oil!
Handmade in Canada with 100% pure, natural oils mixed with sandalwood, cedarwood, and orange scent. Lone Woods was actually named by Huffington Post as the "Top 15 Men's Grooming Products in 2015!"
WALLETS AND BAGS
GADGETS AND TECH GIFTS
8. Have a coffee lover? How about this portable cold brew coffee maker? We love this for so many reasons. You can make coffee hot and cold. It is vacuum insulated and stainless steel. For $50, it is a great gift!
9. We love Roku products. We're now on the fourth generation but we've owned one since the first generation. Roku is the leader in bringing streaming digital media to your home. You can check it out for yourself, but year after year the Roku is ranked higher than Apple TV and is a far more affordable device.
10. With the release of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, wireless charging is now an option. However, did you know that some chargers work faster than others? Fast charge is the way to go to maximize your recent upgrade on your iPhone.
11. Listen, we don't make small people around our house and we wanted to get a hang up hammock that was guaranteed sturdy, especially if the kids might end up in it together we didn't need any new medical bills from attempted relaxing. After a lot of research, we found this great little start up called Bear Butt. We've had their hammock for over a year now and we LOVE IT! We take this hammock with us wherever we travel and the price is way better than what some of the big name hammock companies go for. We said, "Eno-ff of that."
12. Have a entry level wood worker who would like to accomplish a few more projects? In that case, Kreg is your best friend. If you're fledgling woodworker already owns a circular handsaw, this guide is their new best friend. The edge guide easily mounts to your existing saw and makes straight, accurate cuts to help breakdown large or small sheets of lumber for basic projects. We recently used it to build several wooden lockers and it made all the difference.
BOOKS HE WILL LOVE
What in the world is a 4k Smart TV? Do you want to know about men's gift ideas? We've done the heavy lifting on compiling a men's gift ideas for Christmas for what he really wants - A 4K Smart TV. Plus, this guide can help you know what to look for in regards to what is a true deal on a TV this Black Friday. Husband gift ideas aren't always easy to come by but it's time for you to be the hero when it comes to husband gifts for Christmas.Read More